In case you want to uninstall Herd from your machine, perform the following steps:
- Quit Herd by clicking on the icon in the menu bar and selecting "Quit".
- Run the following command in your shell. This will reset the permissions of Herd to start its services.
$ sudo rm /etc/sudoers.d/herd
- Delete the
- Remove Herd from your Applications folder.
- Open your
~/.bashrcfile and remove the modifications to the
PATHenvironment variable that Herd injected.
- Uninstall Herd as described above.
- Download the latest version of Herd from the website and install it from scratch.